Monday, July 12, 2010

Introduction and Catching Up

Good morning all!

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Nick and I am a 27 year old Electrical Engineer from Alabama.  I have had many hobbies and interests over the years but the one that has stuck with me the longest has been fishing, for bass mostly.  This blog is my way of commenting on my fishing experience.

I have been fishing since I was about 4 years old.  I fished any chance I got (which was not often) until I started college in 2002.  Since then it has been very difficult for me to find time to fish while working and going to school.  During that time I have received my B.S. Electrical Engineering from UAB and I am about to finish my M.S. Electrical Engineering.  Since I will no longer be in school so much, I have decided to start fishing again.

The next few entries will start in March of this year and catch up till the present.  I hope you all enjoy my blog.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment